We are in the business of conceptualizing, designing, developing, and deploying livelihood and income generating products for the BoP markets across developing and emerging economies. We serve different sectors in a multitude of ways.
Our products provide a versatile solution for the private sector in two ways:
- They can be utilised to realise the CSR vision by engaging and training underserved communities, and providing them with an innovative source of revenue generation. This is directly aligned with the community development objectives that fall under the CSR mandate of Private sector organisations.
- They can be converted into additional supply and distribution nodes in an organisation’s existing network, thus increase reach to remote target markets and subsequently improve the bottom line.
Poverty alleviation, financial inclusion and income generation are priority areas for the Development Sector. Our 360 degree solution from design to deployment can help development sector organisations realise their vision of an equitable and prosperous world.
- We provide entrepreneurial and technical training to existing microenterprise owners, and unemployed members of the grass root community. This will improve their business acumen and ability to maximise on the functionality of our products.
- We work with financial institutions to design customised financial products which can make our products accessible and affordable to grass-root level communities.
Increasing reach and access to the unbanked population is one of the primary agendas of financial institutions. We contribute to this mandate by:
- Providing tangible products to a large potential target marketfor financial institutions.
- Working in collaboration with financial institutions to develop micro lending and micro-leasing products.
We work with the Government sector at the local and national level to fulfil the goals of their socio-economic development and GDP growth strategies by:
- Educating the informal labour segment of the population about the efficacy of documenting earned revenue, using financial services, and setting up micro enterprises.
- Introducing innovative products which encourage the creation and growth of micro enterprises across different verticals.
- Poverty Alleviation
- Revenue generation
- Community Development
- Entrepreneurial and technical training
- Socio-economic development
- Growth of micro enterprises
“Mission is about people, not projects.”
“Purpose begins with finding a problem you want to solve”
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”